Portlandia: A Guide for Visitors
Thinking of visiting Portlandia? Discover all that this magical, dreamy city has to offer with Portlandia: A Guide for Visitors. Inside you'll find:
- A comprehensive guide to all restaurants and food carts, including extensive use of symbols to signify Vegan, Free-gan, Sea-gan, Wheelchair-Accessible, Skateboard-Accessible, Segway-Accessible, Clothing Optional, Polyamorous, LGBTQ, Dog-Friendly (No cats), Cat-Friendly (No dogs or mice) Mouse-Friendly (No cats or elephants), For Dogs (only), Regionally-Sourced Food, Regionally-Sourced Waitstaff, and House-Sourced Food (Born/dies on plate).
- A guide for dogs and dog owners, including a detailed map of the numerous dog parks the city has to offer. Very numerous and passionately maintained.
- An up-to-date guide to shopping, schools, and entertainment.
- A city activities guide for older adults who are stuck in perpetual early twenty something-dom.
- A guide for getting around, either by foot, or by bicycle, the official car of Portlandia.
- Featured also are the 9 official bicycle rules of the road, drawn up by Spyke and his bike comrades. Not to be ignored!
Author: Fred Armisen and Carrie Brownstein
Paperback: 192 pages
Publisher: Grand Central Publishing 2012